Exercise normal precautions in Antigua and Barbuda.
Read the country information page for additional information on travel to Antigua and Barbuda.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined Antigua and Barbuda has a moderate level of COVID-19. Visit the CDC page for the latest Travel Health Information related to your travel.
If you decide to travel to Antigua and Barbuda:
- Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before planning any international travel, and read the Embassy COVID-19 page for country-specific COVID-19 information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Barbados, which covers Antigua and Barbuda.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Last Update: Reissued with updates to health information.