- FSU Travel Policy - Read before planning any international experience.
- International Health Insurance Coverage - Required for all students traveling abroad.
- Student International Experience Plan (SIEP) - Required for all students and groups participating in international experiences, with the exception of International Programs, Beyond Borders and Exchanges.
- Travel Alerts and Warnings by Country Florida State University does not sponsor or approve programs or student travel to countries with U.S. Department of State Travel Warnings and Alerts. Read more about guidelines and procedures for exemptions (allowed only in unusual circumstances) that stress the safety and security of the Florida State University students.
- U.S. State Department - Register Your Travel - Required prior to departing the United States.
- Passports - Students, faculty, staff, and members of the community are now able to apply for a U.S. passport and/or passport card directly through the International Programs office.
- Visa Information - Specific visa requirements for each country are available on the U.S. Department of State website. Students traveling on programs administered by the FSU International Programs should refer to the International Programs website for special instructions.
- Money Matters - The biggest factor in deciding when and where to study abroad is often the financial aspect. In fact, too many students assume they cannot afford to participate, missing out on an invaluable opportunity because of failing to explore alternative methods of funding.
- Returning Home After Your Experience Abroad: Challenges & Solutions - Information to help students re-adjust to life back at Florida State University and Tallahassee following an international experience.
- World Factbook
- Currency Calculator
- Lonely Planet Travel Information