• torches

Direct Enroll to Transfer International Credit Back to FSU

For students seeking to enroll directly in an international university with which FSU does not have an existing international program or exchange option, FSU has a process for students to transfer academic credit to their FSU transcript and apply their existing financial aid. The selected university must be an accredited institution and must issue a transcript that is acceptable to FSU. Students complete an application and obtain approval from their college Academic Advisor as well as the Department Chair and Academic Dean. Students must also comply with all FSU international travel policies including submission of travel and waiver documents, enrollment in FSU international insurance coverage, and attendance at pre-departure sessions. 

For more information, visit the Student Travel website or contact Ms. Krutz.

title-inside title-centered