Before Applying You Will Need:
1. Qualifying English Proficiency Scores:
- Take one of the following English Proficiency Exams and receive a qualifying score. You may take the exam multiple times to receive a qualifying score, so it is important to begin the process early to give yourself plenty of time.
- In special cases the hosting FSU Academic Department may agree to admit you if your English proficiency score falls within the range of 75-79 TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS.
- For students participating in the English Language Track:
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT): 65
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 5.5
2. Transcript (with an official English translation).
3. Passport (recommended)
To apply contact Dr. Vaughn at email@example.com
Deadline: April 1, 2022